Management Education | Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a very popular Undergraduate Degree in India. The degree is awarded for a program in Business Administration. The duration of the program is 3 years, divided into six semesters. BBA program is designed to give essential knowledge about Management Education. The program also develops the student's entrepreneurship and communication skills.
The students are prepared to discover changes created in management career. Business Administration study methodology includes training through practical classes. The program includes case studies, industrial visits etc. BBA course also covers projects and presentations. Bachelor's degree courses in Business Administration/ Business Studies/ Management Studies are called by various names. These programs have different names like BBA, BBM, BBS and BMS.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is considered as the stepping stone towards attaining MBA or Master's of Business Administration. This Profession is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding carees in the world.
In any sector, business experts or professionals play a vital role. This is because without them, it is not easy to find solutions for business & other industries experienceing problems.
As a Business Administration Student, you will study how to make the Business Plan or Business Ideas more optimistic & positive as well as other scheme that can help any Industry.
Although BBA Degree can open a wide door of opportunities, you can still drive to enhance your skills by getting a higher position by getting an MBA Degree. This is just an ideal start for you to attain a great and promising career in the future.
Benifits of Having BBA/BBM/BMS/BBS Degree in your Professional Career
- One benifit of BBA/BBM/BMS Degree is the chance to work as a Financial Manager in a certain Industry. Usually these professionals are being hired by companies from certain industries to provide services to deal with the economic needs and requirements.
- BBA/BBM/BMS develops aspirant's managerial abilities by providing a broader perspective through information of every function. The program enhances the candidate's decision-making capability and communication skills.
- BBA/BBM/BMS graduates can obtain straight entry into the corporate world.
- Having BBA/BBM/BMS Degree allows you to learn skills in the field of Business Industries like: Business Law, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources & Accounting.
- Depending on the Education Level, the BBA/BBM/BBS/BMS Graduates can be hired as Insurance Underwriters, Bank Examiners, Auditors, Human Resource Manager, Financial Planner and Administrative Assistant.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA/BBM
Usually there are no entrance tests for Getting Admission into this program. The applicants must have passed the HSC (10+2) or Equivalent Exam from a reputed education board. The admission is mostly carried out on merit basis. The marks needed in the 10+2 are at least 55%. Some institutes are conducting Entrance Exam for Selecting the Students for this Course along-with Personal Interview or/and Group Discussion.
- General Management
- Legal Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Supply chain management