Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship (MBA Entrepreneurship)
An Entrepreneur is someone, who is bestowed with great business ideas and has the skill and passion to turn those small ideas into a new venture or start-up. He is well known for his creative skills, intelligence, and vision and has the ability to take risks. Great communication skills, strategic planning and courage adds up to his list of qualities.
Some people are born entrepreneurs blessed with the requisite skills to give wings to their ideas to launch successful businesses. While some who had enough passion to become one could be taught the required skills.
An Entrepreneurship Management degree serves this purpose. A course in Entrepreneurial Management provides aspiring entrepreneurs with a background to tackle all aspects of a small business or entrepreneurial endeavor.
An Entrepreneurship Management degree opens tons of career options for an individual. From Company CEO, corporate manager, department manager to Business Consultant, Employee Supervisor anything could be controlled by him. An Entrepreneurship Management degree teaches an enthusiastic the qualities such as leadership, managing, strategies, venture planing, and customer focused product development, marketing, capital raising and marketing.
Best B-Schools for MBA in Entrepreneurship in India
Ranked 1 to 10 B-Schools
- Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur (XLRI Jamshedpur)
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore (XIME Bangalore)
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (TISS Mumbai)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM Bangalore)
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM Indore)
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR Mumbai)
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon)
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS Mumbai)
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gandhinagar (EDII Gandhinagar)
Ranked 11 to 20 B-Schools (This is clustered, colleges mentioned in alphabetical order)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM), New Delhi
- Institute of Marketing and Management (IMM), New Delhi
- National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), New Delhi
- Nirma Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Lal Bahadur Sastri Institute of Management, (LBS) New Delhi
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (We School), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM Bhubaneswar)