Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA International Business)
The MBA in International Business or Global Management program offers international business education to students, and prepares them to develop strong managerial and entrepreneurial skills. The main objective of International Business is to gain the skills to learn and observe the cross-cultures, and prepare oneself for working efficiently in the unseen, unexpected and vague situations.
An MBA with a specialization in international business allows students to focus on the specialty area of international business. In a global management program, students may take courses in economics, political science and business history, all with an international focus. Students can gain skills in dealing with diversity in business, managing a multicultural employee base and communicating across language barriers. Courses can also focus on the laws and policies of different nations and international relations.
The MBA in International Business gives a strong foundation in general management subjects and all the basic areas of Global Business Management during the first year. In the second year the students choose their specialization in areas of Marketing, Finance, Supply chain management etc with special emphasis on the International Business perspective.
International Business Management Courses may include:
- Comparative Market Systems
- Diplomatic Strategy
- Ethnic & Race Relations
- Global Trade & Finance
- Global Management
- International Politics
- International Law
- Foreign Policy
With an MBA in International Business Management the students can learn the skills and knowledge required to deal with International Business Management and Administration. The mba in international business management provides the skills that are vital for professional business people that can deal with this global market. The MBA in International Business Management is considered as an attractive career option by many management students because of the interesting career opportunities it offers.
Best B-Schools for MBA in International Business Management in India
Ranked 1 to 10 B-Schools
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (IIFT Delhi)
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon)
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai (SIMSR Mumbai)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune (SIIB Pune)
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai (SJMSOM Mumbai)
- Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi (FIIB Delhi)
- GITAM Institute of Foreign Trade, Visakhapatnam (GIFT Visakhapatnam)
- University Business School, Chandigarh
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida (BIMTECH Noida)
- Balaji Institute of International Business, Pune (BIIB Pune)