Master of Business Administration in Information Systems (MBA Information Systems)
In the rapidly expanding world of information systems management, strategic professionals need to demonstrate both leadership ability and technical competencies. MBA in Information Systems Management allows you to develop the credentials you need to succeed in this exciting field. MBA in Information Systems Management provides extensive course offerings so you can better shape the direction of the degree program to reflect and guide your vision for your career.
MBA in Information Systems Management focuses on competencies directly relevant to the workplace. You may choose to explore such topics as implementing computer networks, upgrading information systems, maintaining networks and acquiring and deploying new technologies and software.
MBA in Information Systems Management is for professionals seeking to improve their skills in managing people and organizational systems. It is designed to build skills in leadership, team building and motivation of the workforce. The program builds knowledge of how business strategy affects organizational interaction with the marketplace and how to structure the workplace to enhance organizational growth and productivity.
Managing data and information has become crucial to the operation and decision-making of every business, thus is the focus of our curriculum for the Information Systems specialization. This curriculum allows students to explore both technical and managerial issues on these topics under the guidance of who are experts in data and Information Management.
Students having MBA in Information Systems Degree can perform the following broad roles within an organization:
- Systems Analyst - Addressing Information Systems issues and developing systems.
- Supporting Expert - Helping to align corporate and Information System strategies.
- Manager - Determining optimal strategies to manage the change introduced by novel Information Technologies which affect structures, tasks, and people within an organization.
Best B-Schools for MBA in Information Systems Management in India
Ranked 1 to 10 B-Schools
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM Bangalore)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM Calcutta)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Delhi)
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Mumbai (IIT Bombay)
- Faculty Of Managment Studies, University of Delhi (FMS Delhi)
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad (ISB Hyderabad)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune (SCIT Pune)
- Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai (We School, Mumbai)
Ranked 11 to 20 B-Schools (This is clustered, colleges mentioned in alphabetical order)
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli (BIM Tirichirapalli)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai (GILM Chennai)
- Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies & Research, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT Ghaziabad)
- Institute for Financial Management & Research, Chennai (IFMR Chennai)
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai (ITM Navi Mumbai)
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai (LIBA Chennai)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai (NITIE Mumbai)
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research & Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai (SIMSREE Mumbai)
- Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune (SCMHRD Pune)