Master of Business Administration in Human Resource (MBA in HR)
The Human Resource Management concentration emphasizes concept and application, focusing on long-term goals and managing individual issues. The MBA for HR concentration teaches skills to identify and solve problems in the management of human resources.
Human resources has become an essential field in the business world as more and more companies realize the impact a human resources department can have on the bottom line. Some of the duties human resources professionals perform include hiring, firing, interviewing, recruiting, benefit management, and various clerical functions.
MBA in HR Management is for those wanting to develop a management career in HR and strategy. This includes diversity, mergers and acquisitions, labor markets and emerging economics and international leadership. If you have good communication skills, a charismatic personality, and are dependable and confident, MBA in HR is for you.
Best B-Schools for MBA in HR in India
Ranked 1 to 10 B-Schools
- Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneshwar
- International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi
- Master Programme in Human Resource Management (MHRM), IIT Kharagpur